Project Title & Location
CENTENNIAL VILLAGE SITE DEVELOPMENT PLAN
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
BASES CONVERSION DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Villamor Airbase, Pasay City
- Physical planning directtives
- Analysis of regional context and housing demand
- Site and civil works design
- Landscaping plan
The project calls for the construction of 37 medium-rise
housing units. These shall provide shelter facilities for families affected
by the conversion of Fort Bonifacio into civilian use. The general layout of
the housing units are designed to satisfy the following guidelines:
- Minimization of solar exposure and maximization of passive cooling through the proper orientation of structures, if site configuration permits.
- Vehicular noise reduction through the use of landscape buffers and positioning of structures perpendicular to major thoroughfares.
- Compliance with the set of requirements of the National Building Code and the BCDA in terms of number of housing units and their parking requirements.
House building design models prepared by New San Jose Builders, Inc. are used for the project. A total of 3,185 residential units, a community center and future sites for barangay centers are integrated in the design.