Project Title & Location
MASTER DEVELOPMENT PLAN FOR THE 10,684 HECTARS CLARK SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE
Socobia, Clark Field, Pampanga
CLARK DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION PAMPANGA
EMMANUEL I. ASTILLERO, Team Leader
WOODFIELDS CONSULTANTS INC.
- Master Development Planning
- Site Analysis and Concepts
- Financial and Market Study
After the evaluation of the bid offered by the joint venture of PROS and Woodfields which was rated as the highest calculated bid, and after the negotiated processes, the team was awarded the project.
The project consists of the conceptual development and
detailing of plans for the eventual development of a Master Plan for the
CADT area. Core importance is given the following:
- The area's covered by a CADT in the name of the Aeta Indigence People;
- The target area for development is forested, used agriculturally and is characterized by rolling terrain with other physical development constraints.
- The area is intended to be a complementary component of an main development zone (CFZ area)
- The area is to be included in an integrated economic hub of super regions in the country geared towards the development of a finance and logistic center in Asia;
- The area is to be managed by the Clark Development Corporation under a general guideline embodied in the Joint Management Agreement (JMA).
In the end the Consultants will come up with a Master
Development Plan providing the following:
- Highest and best use of land in terms of physical suitability, market demand, and absorption capacity;
- Environmental considerations;
- Traffic scenario;
- Livelihood opportunities and incorporation of the existing Aeta community;
- Incorporation of stipulations from the Joint Management Agreement (JMA).